Mannyeongyo or Mannyeong Bridge is also called Wondari (Won Bridge) because it is told that a wonnim (county magistrate) once fixed this bridge. From the inscriptions on the Namcheonseokgyobi (stone monument) which stands in front the bridge, we can tell that Mannyeong Bridge was first built in 1780 by a mason named Baek Jin-ki and that a county magistrate named Shin Gwan-jo reinforced it in 1892 by ordering the work to a mason named Kim Nae-gyeong.
Foundation stones were placed on natural bedrock and stones were stacked to create a rainbow-like arch bridge.
The bridge used granite for voussoirs and used common stones to stack spandrel walls but relatively larger, square stones were placed on top of the keystone.
On top of the bridge is earth and the ends of the bridge extends to the roads along the stream. The bridge is 13.5m long and 3m wide.